Register on the Ladima A-List to submit your short film. The ten (10) selected films will be streamed across Ladima and partner platforms and selected filmmakers will receive a Release Fee of 500 EURO each.
Each winner will also receive access to one year of webinars on the Women Make Movies platform (https://www.wmm.com/) valued at approximately $500. Prize is not transferable for cash and is only for the use of the selected filmmaker.
* Only women may enter the Ladima Covid-19 Film Competition.
* Only women currently living in Africa may enter The Ladima Covid-19 film competition.
* All entrants must register on the Ladima A-List.
* All entrants must have a bank account where they can receive international payment.
* All entrants will be required to sign a release / rights agreement.
* Film must be 2 minutes or shorter.
* A link for film entries must be provided in your submission.
* Films can be in any language but those not in English must be sub-titled.
* No Ladima Foundation Board Member, Ambassador, Advisory Board Member, Member of the Covid-19 film competition Selection Committee or Jury are eligible to enter.
* Submission can only be done via the A-List.
* Submissions close at midnight June 21st, 2020, CAT and no late submissions will be accepted.
* Filmmakers can only submit one film per filmmaker.