Loopcloud joins with Beatport, LANDR, iZotope, and Roland Cloud to identify groundbreaking new artists, and give away over $100,000 in prizes to winning producers across ten of Beatport’s top genres.
Carrying on Beatport’s 16-year tradition of fostering the growth of the electronic music community, the Beatport Producer Challenge will scour the world for 50 producers on the cusp of greatness. Partnering with Beatport, Plugin Boutique, Loopmasters, LANDR, iZotope, and Roland Cloud, the Beatport Producer Challenge will create a path to notoriety for talented producers across Beatport’s ten most popular music genres.
Aspiring producers will have until Monday, May 11, 2020, to create a wholly original piece of music to enter into the competition. Winners will be awarded highly-prized software and subscriptions, totalling over $100,000 in value from these great partners. In addition, every winner’s track will be released and exclusively promoted to the Beatport community, giving unprecedented focus and attention to each of the 50 winning entries.
I’m a Loopcloud Subscriber.
All current Loopcloud subscribers can upload their finished track to LANDR here.
Not a Loopcloud User yet?
In order to augment and enhance the producer’s toolkit for the Beatport Producer Challenge, we are offering none Loopcloud subscribers a month free trial of Loopcloud Studio Plan plus the choice of 4 unique sample packs as well as 300 credits to spend via this link.
50 winners will be chosen by Beatport’s world-class curation team from the most popular ten genres:
The 50 winners will receive…
– Full release on Beatport with marketing support
– One year of Beatport LINK PRO+ and $50 in credits on Beatport.com
– One year of Loopcloud Studio
– Plugin Boutique Scaler Music Theory Tool
– An iZotope Beatport Bundle with an Iris 2 Sample-Based Synthesizer
– DDLY Dynamic Delay, Mobius Filter, and Elements Suite
– One year of LANDR Pro and Lethal Synth plugin
– And a One Year Roland Cloud Membership.