“ Scholarships are awarded innovative projects in the field of drama and performing arts that act as incentives for critical discourse in regards to existential and society-related subject matters concerning Henrik Ibsen. ”
The Scholarship program amount to a total of NOK 2.000.000,-. and the application deadline is April 30th.
The project description must hold:
– Project title.
– A detailed description of the project.
– A description on how the project contributes to a critical discourse (statute 2).
– A detailed project description.
– A detailed budget and a finance plan. Budget estimate must be in Euro or USD.
– A detailed project time line.
– Cv of project participants.
– The application must be written in English.
– All spaces marked with * must be filled in.